REMOTE GUARDING - ASSEMBLER TECHNICIAN
Reporting to the Security Installations and Service Manager. The Assembler performs any combination of tasks to assemble electronic components, subassemblies, products, or systems: Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed. Part of this role (about 40-50%) is to assist department with coordination, dispatch and customer service.
- Assembly of electrical and mechanical components, wiring harnesses and connectors with the use of blueprints, schematics or written work instructions.
- Fabricate mounting assemblies for system components
- Work may include fitting or soldering parts together. Some assemblies require the use of adhesives and epoxies.
- Assemblers may work on subassemblies or finished products at a Client Site.
- May operate machinery in the production of the finished product.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Knowledge & Qualifcations
- Superior organizational skills
- Must be able to read work instructions and blueprints. Assemblers must have the ability to use small hand tools and have good eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity
- Has the ability to use hand and power tools in a proper and safe manner
- Proficient in the use of multi meters and other basic test equipment
- Basic computer and math skills
- Strengths in quality standards and continuous improvement methods are a plus
- Has good reading comprehension, listening and speaking skills
If you meet the above qualifications and are an independent worker, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your Resume to email@example.com and we will be in contact if you are the right candidate for the position.