Remote Guarding security for Outdoor Assets
Looking to protect your outdoor assets? Are you worried about
- Intruders and access control?
- Fleet vehicle damage?
- Catalytic converter theft?
- Tire and rim theft?
- Copper wire or other metal theft?
- AC units – theft and damage?
- Site vandalism?
- Diesel siphoning?
- Employee theft?
By replacing on-site security guards with advanced video monitoring technology, Redhanded™ remote guarding security will save you a minimum of 40% on your security costs. By integrating gate control with your Redhanded™ security system, you no longer need a full-time security guard to track who enters and leaves your site.
Unlike traditional CCTV or video security cameras, Redhanded™ remote guarding video surveillance
- Uses video analytics, comparing incoming video to a memory bank of 50,000 objects—24/7/365.
- Filters out motion caused by wildlife, weather and other outdoor conditions.
- Tracks any persons entering your premises and alerts Radius operators, who respond immediately.
Redhanded™ Canada video monitoring station operators can silently alert police, or engage on-site sirens, strobe lights and audio to scare away would-be thieves. Even if there is no alarm tripped, security personnel can remotely patrol your property. In fact, you can do so yourself via the Internet, from anywhere in the world.
Why use Redhanded™ remote guarding?
- Prevent future crime and apprehend criminals
- Reduce theft and loss of assets
- Eliminate false alarms, resulting in faster police response
- Avoid production downtime
- Avoid insurance claims
- View your premises 24/7 on your smartphone
With remote access control, visitors at the gatecan enter a security code, use a key fob or call into our monitoring station to verify authorization to enter your site. Once on site, Redhanded™ security cameras track where they go and what they do. And our operators can easily confirm when they leave.
A remote gate control system works well for businesses that operate 24/7 and/or store valuable assets outdoors, such as
- movie production
- industrial equipment storage
- hydro-electric substations
At half the cost of an on-site security guard, a remote gate control security system also allows you to
- accept deliveries outside business hours
- generate management reports on site traffic,
- eliminateassaults on guards
- avoid the risk ofhuman error and fatigue
Redhanded™ remote guarding video surveillance and remote gate access control offer you better security at far less cost than traditional CCTV and on-site guards.
Call Radius Security now for a free remote guarding consultation to protect your outdoor assets in Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal or Ottawa: 604.232.2405