Remote Guarding security for Outdoor Assets
- Fleet vehicle damage
- Copper wire or other metal theft
- AC units – theft and damage
- Site vandalism
- Diesel siphoning
- Employee theft
By replacing on-site security guards with advanced video monitoring technology, Redhanded™ remote guarding security will save you a minimum of 40% on your security costs. Unlike traditional CCTV or video security cameras, Redhanded™ remote guarding video surveillance
- Uses video analytics, comparing incoming video to a memory bank of 50,000 objects—24/7/365.
- Filters out motion caused by wildlife, weather and other outdoor conditions.
- Tracks any persons entering your premises and alerts Radius operators, who respond immediately.
Redhanded™ Canada video monitoring station operators can silently alert police, or engage on-site sirens, strobe lights and audio to scare away would-be thieves. Even if there is no alarm tripped, security personnel can remotely patrol your property. In fact, you can do so yourself via the Internet, from anywhere in the world.
Why use Redhanded™ remote guarding?
- Prevent future crime and apprehend criminals
- Reduce theft and loss of assets
- Eliminate false alarms, resulting in faster police response
- Avoid production downtime
- Avoid insurance claims
- View your premises 24/7 on your smartphone
Call Radius Security now for a free remote guarding consultation to protect your outdoor assets in Vancouver, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Montreal or Otttawa: 604.232.2405